Rozkł‚ad jazdy i wyszukiwanie trasy na trafi.net/warsaw

Moderatorzy: Tyrystor, Dantte

Awatar użytkownika
Bastian
Sułtan Maroka

Post autor: Bastian » 18 lip 2008, 17:53

jurgis pisze:For now I only saw ztm@ztm.waw.pl, which is probably not the place to ask questions like that.
It's quite good place. Your mail will be sent further to the proper section.
Honi soit qui mal y pense... Chemia teraz doszła do wspaniałych wyników. Robią wiewiórki z aminokwasów. Kir Bułyczow
Gdzieś tam może i jest prawda, ale kłamstwa tkwią w naszych głowach. Terry Pratchett
Darmowy ser znajduje się tylko w pułapkach na myszy. Kir Bułyczow

Awatar użytkownika
person
(geograf)

Post autor: person » 18 lip 2008, 22:26

Bastian pisze:
jurgis pisze:For now I only saw ztm@ztm.waw.pl, which is probably not the place to ask questions like that.
It's quite good place. Your mail will be sent further to the proper section.
Jurgis, your e-mail was sent yesterday to proper section. You will receive answer in few days ;-)

jurgis

Post autor: jurgis » 19 lip 2008, 11:31

geograf pisze: Jurgis, your e-mail was sent yesterday to proper section. You will receive answer in few days ;-)
Great :)

Another update: the page also shows now which runs have handicapped access.

Teokryt

Post autor: Teokryt » 19 lip 2008, 12:26

Incorrect one-way variant lines, 733 for example.
Departures from Młochów (733) haven't "w" variants.
Obrazek

jurgis

Post autor: jurgis » 20 lip 2008, 19:01

Teokryt pisze:Incorrect one-way variant lines, 733 for example.
Departures from Młochów (733) haven't "w" variants.
The showing of variant tracks is improved now, so you can see both.

Another improvement: a llink to the standard schedule page in ZTM was added at the bottom of the schedule, so it's easier to compare.

Awatar użytkownika
Tyrystor
Kontakt:

Post autor: Tyrystor » 20 lip 2008, 23:43

Please change "Rozkład jazdy w stronę ZTM" to "Rozkład jazdy na stronie ZTM" and "Czas odjazdów" to "Godziny odjazdów".
Why night routes are green? :D
I think you can change color of suburban routes (blue :arrow: greeen) and color of night routes (green :arrow: darkblue).
"FSO", "CH" and "PKP" are contractions, not words :) (Żerań Fso :arrow: Żerań FSO; Ch Arkadia :arrow: CH Arkadia; Pkp Ursus :arrow: PKP Ursus)

Click!
"Na piechotę iść nie dłużej niż" please change to "Dystans do przejścia piechotą nie dłuższy niż"
Button "Przypomnieć" change to "Zapamiętaj"

PS: Button with house "Podstawowy" means "Strona główna".

-------------------------

I think it's a very good job! Congratulation! :eek: =D>
112 120 190 240 256 412 527 E-9 L43 L45 N11

Teokryt

Post autor: Teokryt » 21 lip 2008, 0:10

Would you change color of line numbers?

Suburban(Podmiejskie) -> Green Hex: #267300
Night(Nocny) -> Black or Navy Hex: #00137F
Obrazek

jurgis

Post autor: jurgis » 21 lip 2008, 9:19

Colors and language fixed! Thanks again for comments ;)

Łukasz
Kontakt:

Post autor: Łukasz » 21 lip 2008, 14:08

jurgis pisze:. It has all the info from ZTM, but looks a lot cooler and has some new nice functionality.

Hi :)

Could you explain, what does "some new nice functionality" mean and what "looks a lot cooler"? Frames look not so cool, i think.
ŁK

jurgis

Post autor: jurgis » 21 lip 2008, 14:37

Well, of course it is a matter of taste, but compared to preformatted text-only HTM pages I do think it does look pretty cool ;)

And as for functionality, if you really hadn't noticed, the most important are:
1) Route finding functionality
2) Possibility to select a departuring time in a stop and see when the bus will arrive in your destination station. Then you can select that station, and immediately see the schedule in it. Then you can switch the bus number that you are interested in at the bottom of the schedule, and find the next departuring time easily. And so on...
3) Having everything in one page, which makes browsing a lot faster.

If none of the features above appeal to you, well, there's not much more we can do :)

KornShell

Post autor: KornShell » 21 lip 2008, 14:56

I think it would be a good idea to place a link to the ZTM route map ( which is always up-to-date :-) ) on your site instead of ( or additionally to ) google map.

At least till you finish your work under your own map. I believe it will be finally at least not worse than ZTM.

Best wishes

mariow

Post autor: mariow » 21 lip 2008, 15:05

KornShell pisze:I think it would be a good idea to place a link to the ZTM route map ( which is always up-to-date ) on your site instead of ( or additionally to ) google map.
Websites of public transport companies in Vilnius, Riga and Tallin are all based on google map. Those maps look more professional and, as for me, are very helpful.
PURA VIDA!

KornShell

Post autor: KornShell » 21 lip 2008, 15:08

mariow pisze:Websites of public transport companies in Vilnius, Riga and Tallin are all based on google map. Those maps look more professional and, as for me, are very helpful.
Let me quote myself:
KornShell pisze:till you finish your work under your own map.
ZTM map is rather helpful, isn't it ? Of course it is rather targeted to inhabitants than tourists ;-)

Besides, good work.

Łukasz
Kontakt:

Post autor: Łukasz » 21 lip 2008, 15:13

jurgis pisze:Well, of course it is a matter of taste, but compared to preformatted text-only HTM pages I do think it does look pretty cool ;)
Oh, ok :) I thougt it is compared to the ZTM's search engine (which is disabled now, because of out-of-date data, but it'll be enabled soon :).
ŁK

jurgis

Post autor: jurgis » 21 lip 2008, 16:03

Łukasz pisze: Oh, ok :) I thougt it is compared to the ZTM's search engine (which is disabled now, because of out-of-date data, but it'll be enabled soon :).
Ah yes, I haven't actually seen that one working. It would be interesting to compare though, when it is up. Maybe ours will still be better :)

ODPOWIEDZ